Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas House Tour

Front door swag made out of branches from our old Christmas tree!


Friends come and go through the back door at our house. Welcome!

Stockings hung with care? Check.

A little vignette in the guest bath

Bronze nativity set from West Africa. Ginny absconded with the ox and donkey.

Dining table centerpiece

My great grandmother's dough cupboard

I replaced the floral teacups that are usually stored here with Christmas cups.

Topper from our old tree. It was too dinky for our new tree, so I pulled off the bottom and hung it on a ribbon instead.

Atop the bookshelf in the living room.

Our new tree. It's my first pre-lit tree and I L-O-V-E it. Lots of handmade decorations this year. Toilet paper roll stars and garland. Hand-knit garland. Egg carton flowers. Hand-sewn birds. I used a big gold gift bow for a topper.

(Fake) evergreen garland on the upper landing.

Magazine Christmas tree, a la Martha. Easy (and kind of addictive) to make.

Ginny insisted on posing Big Lamb for this one.

Ginny's little Christmas tree

Play nativity in Ginny's room

I put the pieces to these two nativity sets into an old clementine crate for Ginny to play with.

Thanks for visiting! Merry Christmas!

Linking up with:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick

The Nester @ Nesting Place

Jeri ~  – (December 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM)  

Beautiful tree and I love the swag made from old tree branches.

Sue  – (December 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM)  

Hi Rebeka,
I so enjoyed your decorations, especially the nativity,the lamb with the angels is precious.
Blessings,
Sue

Post a Comment

If this post inspires you, I hope you'll take a moment to tell me about it. Thanks for visiting!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP